Exciting announcement! 🎉
I'm launching Monkeyslunch (aka Monkey's Lunch, aka ML), my little escapism (games, fiction) company, which Bug & Claw is now a part of!
What does this mean?
- Clearer content. No mixing of Bug & Claw items with other game items.
- A dedicated site just for Bug & Claw to flesh out the lore, world, and devlog.
- My brain is organized again. This is important.
- Bug & Claw keeps its own dedicated site at: bugandclaw.com
- All other games and non-Bug & Claw activity get their own site at: monkeyslunch.com
- I'll start adding devlogs and other bits again, catching back up. Oh, the joys of neurodiversity. Can't do Y until X is done and Z is ready.
Why was this important?
I collected a lot of feedback from folx over the last few months and they pointed out how confusing it was that the main game I was developing shared the same name as the overarching company for the gaming studio and other games. I had to agree, that's confusing. Many folx didn't know if what I was sharing was a part of the Bug & Claw universe or part of anotehr game. Now, hopefully that's a lot clearer, especially since I plan on fleshing out the world of Bug & Claw with supporting fiction, lore, and other material.
Exciting announcement! 🎉— Bug & Claw 🐞🦀 (@bugandclaw) January 5, 2023
I'm launching Monkeyslunch, my little escapism (games, fiction) company, which Bug & Claw is now a part of!https://t.co/SvF2UvX0Zj